Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

THE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #10 - ANYTHING GOES +CHRISTMAS (option TROPICAL)

I love making Xmas cards.
We now have two Design Teams with inspiration for you!
Holly & Ivy Team and Tinsel Team...I am part of Tinsel team!
We will post our projects on alternate weeks
Here is my DT project for this week.
Our theme will be....
ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS with option TROPICAL
This is my inspiration for you this time...
 
I hope you like what I did.
Thanks for stopping by today and see you next week!!

Hugs,
Mary x
DT for The Merry Christmas Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mary, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrr. Great card! We got more snow yesterday. It just keeps coming and coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.