Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

CREATIVE CRAFTERS CHALLENGE #2

Here is our second challenge at THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS Challenge Blog
We had a very successful first challenge so thank you to everyone who entered!
I do hope you will join us again for this challenge!
To start with our challenges will be all ANYTHING GOES
and just for fun. We may drop a prize in every now and then.
So here is my DT project for this challenge....
 
So do please stop by the blog and visit my other team members blogs.
We have a very talented bunch of ladies!
Have a wonderful crafty day!

Mary
DT/Owner at The Creative Crafters
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning Mary! I love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous......a lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.