Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2017

THE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #30 - SPARKLE

THE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!
I love making Xmas cards.
Here is my DT project for this week.
The theme for this challenge is
SPARKLE
Simple and quick make today.
Red 5.5x5.5 card base. I matted and layered with two Christmas themed designer papers.
I die cut and elegant lady in red glitter card, and added some STICKLES in Star Dust to give the appearance of frost. I added one of my favourite Christmas embellishments, a tiny piece of handmade holly in the bottom right corner. Finally I stamped a sentiment on to red card in gold ink and made a small banner.
I hope you like what I did.
Thanks for stopping by today and see you next week!!

Hugs,
Mary x

4 comments:

  1. Mary, thanks for commenting on my blog that I'm a winner at Let's Craft and Create. I posted a comment there that the email link for winners isn't working with my computer. I'm unable to email my response. I sent my email address, but haven't heard anything in two weeks, so I gave up on expecting to receive the lovely prize.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.