Followers

Saturday 5 August 2017

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #128 - HEY DUDE

Hello lovely people!
We have a new challenge starting today over at
The theme for this challenge is....
#128 HEY DUDE
Remember to visit us again for our half-way post from Team 2 on 19th of the month. 
This is my DT inspiration for you this time around.
A simple card this time around.
I made a quick 6x4 kraft card base and matted the front using elements from a
STUDIO LIGHT 3D Die Cut Pad.
I used a fishing theme as it was a male card.
I built up the front with decoupage pieces to give a 3D effect.
Hope you like it and I hope you will join our challenge.
Happy crafting!

Hugs
Mary x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the design!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! I love the design and the details you added!! Perfect masculine card!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful masculine card, with lovely, earthy colors. Your design is wonderful. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.