Followers

Wednesday 12 July 2017

THE MERRY XMAS CHALLENGE - #25 RIBBON

I was very honoured to be asked to join the DT for
THE MERRY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE!
I love making Xmas cards so of course I said 'Yes'!
So my thanks to Janis the challenge owner.
And here for you is my first DT post!
The theme for this challenge is RIBBON
I love the Scandinavian Christmas themes so that is what I chose to do.
I started with a 5.5x5.5 kraft card base with fold at the top.
I used elements from a paper pad in my stash filled with toppers and embellishments...
with a Scandinavian theme. Perfect!!
I finished off with a small red bow on the tag sentiment.
I hope you like what I did.
Thanks for stopping by today and see you next week!!

Hugs,
Mary x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Mary! So very happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A fabulous festive card, love the rustic feel to this card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT!! I love this card!! The details and design are fabulous!! Love the image and the stars!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.