Followers

Monday, 1 May 2017

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS BLOG CHALLENGE #2 - ANYTHING GOES

Well here we are!
Our second blog challenge!
I decided to switch to the blog as that is what I am used to.
A brand new blog and challenge.
SHEEPSKI DESIGNS CHALLENGES
The theme for this challenge is....
ANYTHING GOES.
You can read the rules....
HERE
 So here is my DT inspiration for you!
I used the image POSH PUPPY which you can find HERE
I made a 5.5x5.5 inch white base card, layered the front with a dark blue card.
I coloured the image using Copics and die cut around the image using a rectangular pierced die.
I cut a lacy border in white pearlescent card for the side and stamped a sentiment and die cut it.

I hope you like what I did with the image and it will give you some inspiration.
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you will visit our other DT members to see their inspiration too.
And here they are in case you get lost lol.

Rijacki (Kate)

Happy crafting!!
Mary x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Mary, beautiful in it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.