Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017

DT ANNOUNCEMENT - MAKING MEMORIES CRAFTING


Hello hello!!
I hope everyone is bathing in sunshine wherever you are.
Today I can officially announce that I have been selected to join the Design Team for
MAKING MEMORIES CRAFTING
I am so happy and excited to be joining this team!
And looking forward very much to working with Sonia and my teamies.
And I hope you will join us for some, if not all, of our challenges!
Huge thanks to Sonia for having me as part of her wonderful team.
My first inspiration post will be Friday 2nd June.
Our challenges go live the first Friday of every month at 9am GMT
Hope to see you there!
Have a lovely day!
Mary
xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, looking forward to seeing your creations.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Mary looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Massive congratulations, hunny. Can't wait to see your fabulous makes xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Mary! So happy for you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.