Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

A NEW DT POSITION & CHALLENGE BLOG!

Hello!!
I have just been accepted to a new DT and I am really excited about this! It is more than just cards so I think it will be a very exciting addition to my Design Team positions.
It is a brand new challenge blog, MIX IT UP CHALLENGE BLOG
Stop by and check us out and maybe join our challenges.
Our first challenge will go live 01 MAY and I cant wait to see what my teamies come up with!
Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by!

Mary
x


9 comments:

  1. Fantastic Mary, can't wait to come visit the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you will join in Jonnece. I think it is going to be a lot of fun :) x

      Delete
  2. Woo-hoo! So glad you've joined the team, Mary! Looking forward to crafting with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having me Leslie!! Really looking forward to getting started :) x

      Delete
  3. Just tried to visit the blog.You have it linked to your private DT blog, not the public challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing someone is with it...thank you Deanne! x

      Delete
  4. Congrats to you Mary, look forward to seeing all your wonderful crafty projects with this new team.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Julie! Might be a perfect opportunity to use some of my MDF stash lol x

      Delete
  5. Congratulations my friend! Can't wait to do some crafting with you on the DT! :)
    Big Hugs, Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.