Followers

Monday 20 March 2017

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS FB GROUP MARCH CHALLENGE

Hello, hello!!
Welcome to a new challenge at

Come and join in and maybe win some prizes.
Andrea has some fabulous designs in her ETSY shop with lots more to come!
You can use this DT Promotional code to get 10% off your purchase that Andrea has very generously given...
SKIMARY10
And here is my DT inspiration project this time around...
 I used the image FLORAL HEART which you can purchase HERE
I coloured it using Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers.
Hope it will give you some inspiration.
You can find our Challenge HERE
Our new blog Sheepski Designs Challenge Blog has its first challenge 01st April!
Make sure you follow us and enter our challenges for some great prizes!
You can follow the blog HERE for all the news!!
Look forward to seeing you there!

Hugs
Mary xx

6 comments:

  1. beautiful floral heart and a great CAS inspiration Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card my friend!
    Hugs, Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I come here every day, and I'm looking forward to a new article's being raised.
    Thank you

    from Kazu (Japan)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless you Kazu, thank you. I hope you will maybe join in some of our challenges :) x

      Delete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.