Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE - DIE CUTS

Hello once again.
A new challenge at SUNNY DAY CRAFTING today.
The theme this week is...
DIE CUTS with an ANYTHING GOES option.
So here is my DT inspiration for you....
All the flowers, leaves, hearts, butterfly, sentiment...
even the lattice in the background are all 'die cuts'
A simple card today as I have been having internet issues..
still am hence my lateness in posting.
I hope you like it and you will join in with our challenge.
Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting!!

Mary..
DT member for Sunny Day Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, love the die cuts you used!
    Hugs, Sherry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.