Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #34 - FUN FOLDS

Hello once again.
A new challenge at SUNNY DAY CRAFTING today.
The theme this week is...
FUN FOLDS with an ANYTHING GOES option.
Well I am not sure my inspiration can be classed as 'FUN FOLDS' being an easel card...
but I think the toppers are fun so maybe that will count.
So here is my DT inspiration for you....
using images from CRAFTERS COMPANION 'CATITUDE' collection.
I wasnt sure about this collection at first but there are some fabulous images.
and embossing folders, cutting dies, stamps, papers and more.
You can see the whole collection
 So here is my little bit of inspiration for you....
I hope you like it and you will join in with our challenge.
Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting!!

Mary..
DT member for Sunny Day Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Mary it's elegant and very beautiful

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and adorable card Mary! Love the cat in the shoe and the sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Mary and love how you have set up your Blog for our new Challenge. Well done. Love having you on the team, love your work.
    Hugs
    Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.