Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

REMINDER FOR DECEMBER CHALLENGE - CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND

Hello again!

I just love creating Christmas cards.
Today I am here with my halfway post for DECEMBER challenge at
CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND

This challenge started on 01 DECEMBER with the theme
And this is my inspiration post as part of the
Christmas Belles DT
The sponsor for this challenge is...
Here is my inspiration card
A 5x7 card turned sideways.
Wrapped a piece of black and white striped ribbon around piece of black card,
cut slightly smaller to fit front of card.
Rounded the corners on the image topper.
Image was colored with Copic.
Put a stamped sentiment on the topper and placed black sticky pearls in the corner.
And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.