Followers

Wednesday 5 October 2016

LET'S CRAFT & CREATE CHALLENGE #118

Hello lovely people!

We have a new challenge starting today over at
LET'S CRAFT & CREATE
The theme for this challenge is....
HALLOWEEN/AUTUMN/FALL

Remember to visit us again for our half-way post from Team 2 on 19th of the month. 

There is this lovely prize up for grabs too so come along and join in!


This is my inspiration card for this challenge...


I used a black base card turned on its side.
I cut the 'Halloween' topper on my Silhouette Cameo from a file purchased in the Silhouette Design Store. I matted and layered the front of the base card with orange and black card from my stash. I attached the topper with 3D glue gel. The leaves were from my stash.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges....

Unicorn Challenge - Pretty Pinks or Halloween
Fabrika Fantasy Digis - Halloween 


 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween Card Mary! Thanks for playing along with us this month. Lisa DT Fabrika Fantasy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you also for playing along with us at Unicorn Challenge this month too! Lisa DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card!
    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy!
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card!
    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy!
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.