Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #17 - ANYTHING GOES

Hello!!
Another week, another challenge at
The theme is always 
ANYTHING GOES

For this challenge my DT project is...


The image for this card was part of some celebration freebies at Kit and Clowder
It was donated by Scrappers Delights
(If you haven't heard of Kit & Clowder check it out HERE)
I coloured the image with Copic markers.

I created a 5x7 base card...
(Cut 2 pieces of card measuring 5x7ins,
Score across one piece an inch down from the top,
Fold across the score line,
Glue just the folded piece to the other piece of card to make the card base)
I cut 2 mats for the front of the base card.
Placed the image to the right side.
Glued a bow to the left side.
A sentiment pennant to the top left.
4 small self adhesive pearls to each corner.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.