Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #14

Hello!!
I was asked to join a new DT this week at
The theme is always 
ANYTHING GOES
So without further ado here is my DT inspiration for you...


I made a birthday card using papers, dies and embossing folder from
SARA SIGNATURE COLLECTION ENGLISH COUNTRY GARDEN
I love this collection!

I embossed a 6x6 white base card
Then I used one of the edge dies and a sheet of the paper from the 6x6 paper pad.
It was half wood effect and half patterned.
I made a double bow in pink glitter ribbon 
Put 3 white pearls opposite the bow
Die cut a flower using one of the flower dies from the collection.
Stamped a sentiment using a freebie stamp in my stash.

Hope you like my card and it inspires you to join our challenge.
Please visit our other DT members to see their creations too.

Mary x



I entered this card into the following challenges....

LOVE TO CRAFT CHALLENGE #2 - SEPTEMBER ANYTHING GOES
LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE #85 - FLOWER POWER




6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this card is beautiful - so very delicate

    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful and soft card. Very nicely done. - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap Challennge Blog. Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Love To Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.