Followers

Monday 12 September 2016

CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP - ANYTHING GOES/USE GLITTER

Hello there!

Here is my inspiration post for the SEPTEMBER challenge at
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP
The theme this month is
ANYTHING GOES/USE GLITTER

The sponsor for this challenge is
SAMI STAMPS
with a prize of
 $12 VOUCHER

Here is my inspiration card...

This is a really pretty image and even though yellow is not usually a colour I would choose I think it turned out quite well.
I used plain and patterned yellow papers from my stash and layered them to the front of the base card.
I rounded the edges off using a 2p piece lol..a tip I picked up from Sara Davies on one of her videos lol.
I tied a strip of yellow ribbon around the mats and placed a double bow in the centre.
I put a sentiment centre bottom.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.