Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND - AUGUST CHALLENGE

Hello again!

I just love creating Christmas cards.
Today I am here with my halfway post for August's challenge at
CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND

This challenge blog was re-opened by the owner,
DEANNE CLARKE-SAUNDERS
and the challenges are doing extremely well!
So a huge thank you to all our entrants so far.

This challenge started on 01 August with the theme
BRIGHT COLOURS
And this is my inspiration post as part of the
Christmas Belles DT
The sponsor for this challenge is...
Here is my inspiration card


I made a CAS card for this challenge.
I covered the front of a 6x6 base card with a pretty pale yellow paper from my stash, then I matted and layered the front of the card in the same pale yellow card matted onto silver mirri card
I die cut a 'Merry Christmas' sentiment from the new
SARA SIGNATURE CONTEMPORARY CHRISTMAS COLLECTION...
a fabulous collection! and placed it in the centre of the card front.
I placed a bow in ivory ribbon in the top left corner, a tiny piec of holly on the sentiment and added some tiny pale yellow pearls to the centre of the flowers on the sentiment.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.