Followers

Monday 11 July 2016

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FB GROUP CHALLENGE #9 ANYTHING GOES/USE A SENTIMENT

Good morning!

Here is my inspiration post for the July challenge at
THE CRAFTY ADDICTS FACEBOOK GROUP
The theme this month is
ANYTHING GOES/USE A SENTIMENT

The sponsor for this challenge is one of our Team leaders
ANNABEL HAINES
with her KNITTY KITTIES
with a prize of
 3 DIGI'S

I chose to use the image
TAIL OF TWO KITTIES
which is available HERE

Here is my inspiration card

I used some oddments of card from my bit-box.
I matted and layered 3 pieces of grey floral card and put them in place using foam pads.
I wrapped some beige twine around the top mats several times and tied it with a bow.
I placed the imade on top again using foam pads..it was coloured using Copics.
Lastly I placed a sentiment in the top left corner again using foam pads.

And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

1 comment:

  1. Morning Mary such a cute card sorry I havent been around lately Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.