Followers

Monday 7 March 2016

OUR CRAFTY CORNER #7

Good morning!
Bright and sunny but very cold here today.
Hope you have some sunshine where you are too.

A new challenge starts today at
OUR CRAFTY CORNER
The theme for this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
 
Our lovely sponsors are...
PPINKYDOLLS
Prize for the winner will be
3 DIGI IMAGES


SPRINKLE N SPARKLE
Prize for the winner will be
A CHOICE OF DIGIS UP TO THE VALUE OF $15
 




So onto my project for this challenge.

I used the image
CANDY CIRCUS LITTLE ABI
from Ppinky Dolls.
I coloured her with Copics.
I cut her out and left a small white border around her.
I decided to make a gift box...we can never have too many boxes.
I made a white 6.5x4.5 box and covered the top with a deep pink striped card.
I added my image in the bottom right corner using 3D foam pads.
Along the left side I added quite a large bow in a deep pink ribbon.
At the top I added a sentiment.
CAS but a very pretty box I think.

And thats my DT creation for you.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

I would also like to enter this in the following challenges.....




6 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary! Such an adorable card, and so sweetly colored! Love her beautiful hair and healthy skin glow! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mary! Such an adorable card, and so sweetly colored! Love her beautiful hair and healthy skin glow! I hope you enjoy a wonderful week! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, love these images and lovely colours. Thank you

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project, love these images and lovely colours. Thank you

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.