Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS #123

Hello!

A new challenge starts today over at
CRAFTING FOR ALL SEASONS
And our lovely sponsor is...
SASSY STUDIO

We had a COLOUR CHALLENGE to use..
pretty colours....
 

I chose the imge
FUN IN THE SUN
and here is what I did with her....

I coloured her with Copics.
Everything I used to make this card came from my stash.
And thats my DT card for this time.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Please do visit our other DT members to see their fabulous creations too.
Thank you for stopping by today and we look forward to seeing your creations in the challenge.

Mary x

3 comments:

  1. Mary gorgeous image and a very beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Mary, love the image and the colours. Thank you for a great challenge.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.