Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

LETS CREATE & CRAFT #108

The theme is CHRISTMAS!

For my DT inspiration this challenge I chose to make a card that was a little whimsical maybe....
I used some cute images I printed out from a CRAFTERS COMPANION INSPIRATION cd I have..
it has some lovely Nordic style images and papers on it.


I made a 5x7 blank from white cardstock.
I covered the front with  green patterned paper I printed from the cd also.
Inside I covered with a piece of blue card from my stash.
I printed a sheet of toppers from the cd and cut out a Santa & reindeer one.
I added this to the front of the card with sticky pads.
In the bottom right corner I added a bow I made using 'Merry Christmas' ribbon from my stash.
I didnt think it needed anything else adding.

I hope you will get some inspiration and ideas from my card.
Happy crafting! and we hope you will join us for this challenge.
Please visit our other DT members for more inspiration.

Mary DT member x
 

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.