Followers

Thursday 5 November 2015

LETS CREATE & CRAFT #107

CHALLENGE #107

Theme is...
 LOTS OF BLING

Good morning!
I am here today to share my DT card for Lets Craft and Create Challenge #107.
The theme for this challenge is LOTS OF BLING.
I hope you like what I did.


I scored and folded in half an A4 piece of kraft card to make my card base.
I cut a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller and stuck this to the front of my card.
I put a ribbon slider on some wide brown ribbon and placed it near to top..I stuck the top and bottom ends of the ribbon to the inside of my card using double-sided tape.
I added self-adhesive bling flourish to the right side of my card.
In the centre I placed a large coloured daisy with some gold twists and glued them in place with some 3D glue gel. I added a gold bow just underneath the flower.
In the top right corner I put a few self-adhesive clear bling around the corner then added a small sentiment just below it.

 Inside of my card.
I cut out another contrasting base, scored and cut it in half to cover the inside of my card.
It also covered the ends of the ribbon I had stuck to the inside.
I did not add much to the inside, just a small stamp image that I cut out from the paper pad I used.
To make this card I used the following....
Self adhesive bling flourish from WANT 2 SCRAP
Brown ribbon, daisy, gold ribbon (for bow), clear self-adhesive bling, sentiment...all from my stash.
Paper pad was Couture Creations Vintage Rose Garden...beautiful papers.
These can be purchased in the UK.
So I hope you like my bit of inspiration for this challenge and that you will stop by all the other designers blogs and see their creations too!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope we will see you joining in with us.

Happy crafting!

Mary xx

Would also like to enter this in the following challenges....

Crafting Musketeers - Anything But Square
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges - Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Please visit our other DT members


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love all the blind Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love all the blind Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Ameer. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl November Card Challenge. Best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!!! Glad you decided to join the challenge with us at Get Creative Challenges. Good luck, and hope you will join more challenges with us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.