Followers

Wednesday 21 October 2015

CREATIVE CRAFT COTTAGE #50

CHALLENGE #50

 - Anything Goes
Sponsor for this challenge is THE CUTTING CAFE







I made 2 step cards for this challenge...I couldnt decide which I preferred lol.
This is the first time I have made a step card.
So here are my cards....

 The first card I cut out the base using a pretty paper from a pad 'The Cricket on the Hearth'
Its a gorgeous paper design from Galeria Papieru which I purchased from SCRAP & CRAFT
The toppers were another pretty paper in my stash but this time from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS
These are two of my favourite places for purchasing additions to my stash.
The poinsettias, holly and gold twine were from my stash also.

This base for the second card was also cut out from the same paper pad as the first.
I used a fabric poinsettia and chipboard bell from LIVE & LOVE CRAFTS
The 'Merry Xmas' sentiment, tag and First Day of Christmas border are from Graphics45 Xmas Carol & 12 Days of Xmas paper pads. I love G45 papers.
The red twine is from my stash.

I hope you like what I did and I hope you will come and join in the fun with us.

Why dont you stop by the other designers blogs and see what they did too.

Anet
Anneke
Annie
Cindy C
Cindy V
Eileen
Fikreta
Helen
Jen
Judy
Lyn
Maryvonne 
Monika
Sonia
Ursula
Wendy

Hugs
Mary DT
(Ameera Crafts)

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.