Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

LETS CREAT & CRAFT #106

CHALLENGE #106

Sponsor for this challenge is THE CUTTING CAFE

http://www.thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/
 The theme for this challenge is Ribbon or Twine.

For my DT sample this challenge I used
HOT AIR BALLOON CARD
which can be purchased from THE CUTTING CAFE website.


I cut the file on my Silhouette Cameo.
I used plain white card from my stash for the base of the card.
I cut the pieces from various patterns in ITS A GIRL 8 x 8 paper pad by Cavania (Karen Sanders).
I added a string of pearls to the base of the balloon and some pink bows to the basket and balloon.
I cut out one of the 'ITS A GIRL' tags from the pad and tied some twine through it.
I added a small sentiment tag, made a bow from twine and added a paper rose on top.
On the inside of the card I added a banner sentiment, WITH LOVE TO YOU.
All the embellishments I used came from my stash.

I hope this gives you some inspiration to enter our challenge and I look forward to seeing all your creations.
Be sure to visit our other DT members to see their inspiration creations too.

Gail 


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ameera, A beautiful project, love the colour.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.